Saturday, March 21, 2009

Cash report for February and up through Mid-March

Adsense cash flow was pretty steady for the month of February, with income at around $3.85. Not too bad, considering there has been zero marketing done with any of my blog sites, other than an occasional Entrecard plug. It is certainly not great either. For these sites, I have been relying solely on search engine hits. So far for the month of March, I am on track to make about the same amount as February's result.

Last month, I did devote considerable more time to writing for Associated Content. I made about $70 of of 20 or so articles. The cash return for Associated Content is not bad considering you do not have to spend any time at all marketing your site. The visitor's just come and you get paid.

No comments: