Monday, February 23, 2009

Making Money Process is Slow

I have put off make money blogging this month and cut down the number of posts I have made this month to all of my make money blogging sites. It is not that I have given up. It just because I started looking at other ways to make a few bucks online. Most "make money bloggers" last about 2 months and then close up shop after they fail to pull in the big bucks.

I am not really looking to make big bucks, but have a much more realistic approach, looking to make some pennies. So far my income for February on my "penny-blogs" is about on the same track as it was back in January, despite cutting the number of posts drastically.

So what distracted me? Well, I started writing a few more articles for Associated Content, and have looked to them as a revenue source. AC is a content driven site that pays its users to post articles, videos, audio, and pictures. AC then takes your content and places their own advertising and pays you a part of their revenue stream.

For pre-paid articles, you can be paid up to $1 to $8 bucks, based on their keyword content and then get a continuing performance pay of $1.50 per 1000 page views. The key to success is to write content that is optimized for search engines, and will get high advertising income. So far I have made about $100 bucks by posting various articles.

AC is a quicker way to make money then penny blogging, and I will keep at it and keep you posted.

No comments: