Thursday, December 24, 2009

Make Money with Search Engines

Keep posting! The search engines will eventually find you. Your blog post will have a better chance of getting a higher page rank if you keep the posts in line with the overall content on your blog. Make money bloggers usually write about every thing under the sun, and there site ranking suffers. It is bust to concentrate on one topic and stay on track. Once you get 100 posts or so under your belt you will start to see some search engine traffic.

How do you know if you are getting search engine traffic? That's easy, sign up for Google Analytics! Once your account is set up, you will need to install a small piece of code as a widget on your blog. It is an easy process. Google Analytics will create daily reports of who is visiting your blog, and where they are coming from. After a while, you will start to see trends in the data. For example, the most popular keywords that are used for searches will begin to pop out.

I have noticed that even though this little make money blog has just a few posts, it is starting to see a little bit of search engine traffic. All with less then 30 posts! Not too shabby. It is not easy being a penny blogger! For now, this penny blogging site is not really my main money maker. I actually have more visitors coming to some of my other sites that cover topics that have nothing to do with making money on the Internet

When I I started out, I had a ton if different blogs, covering all kinds of topics. I had a hard time keeping them up to date. I have cut down the number of sites I maintain dramatically, and devote my time to just a few posts per week to a few sites. The sites center on more current events, so most of what ends up there, will show up in a search engine or two.

No comments: