Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First You Need A Couple of Ideas to Center Blogs Around

My strategy for making money here on blogger is to create a "blog farm" with blogs that are centered around ideas and interests that I have. I already started doing this and have a couple of blogs that are already starting to earn a small readership. On gets close to a hundred hits a day, and still has less than 100 posts. There are others that I have have just started and still have under 2o posts, but I see that they are starting to get searches from the search engines.

This "make money blog" is also a member of this blog farm. Here are some of the ideas that I have centered, or will center some of my other blogs around: meteor showers, linux, weather, astronomy, current events (strange news), and people behaving badly. I also decided to write about some of my favorite sports teams, so will derive a couple of blogs from those ideas.

I think that I by multiplying the number of blogs I have, and monetizing them all will help enhance my income potentional.

No comments: