Monday, December 8, 2008

One Honest Money Making Blogger

There are a lot of money making bloggers out there that make up numbers to show how rich they are becoming by blogging. The truth is that most of them are full of it, and the ones that do actually get big incomes, spend nearly as much promoting there site, or paying others to promote their site.

This is going to be a no BS money making blog. I will not make stuff up, and you will get the straight and honest numbers. There will be some experimentation involved, and I will tell you what is working for me, and what is not. I have little experience at this, other than what I have read and learned from others.

My main technique for making money on the Internet will be through blog farming. I will create a bunch of blogs centered on several keywords, to increase their Google page rank, and hopefully derive revenue through the search engines. I will spend no money hosting sites, and will do it all through free blog services like blogger, and its derivatives.

At a few of these sites, most likely maybe only this money making blog, I will do a little more promotion and possibly paid review and postings. I have not decided yet if I should do this for this money making blog. If things are going badly, or possibly as a little experiment, I will take this aspect on.

I will spend just a dollars per month using Project Wonderful, but that is it. Only what I make through Project Wonderful will be eligible for being spent on advertising. To give you an idea of the numbers so far, I make about $0.10 a day from Project Wonderful. Thus,I will spend about $0.10 a day. Yep, that is just 10 stinking pennies. I will be adding a few more blogs to my Project Wonderful account in the near future, so I expect those numbers to come up.

All other revenue will come through the Google Adsense program, unless something bad happens and I am banned. This has happened to some in the past. So far this of month of December, I have made a few dollars of income. It is up considerable from what I made last month. Each month I am going to try to improve my income. I will officially start posting income reports beginning near the beginning of each month. Since there really was not anything for November, I wont bother. It was a little over $5 if you really want to know.

There are many different methods one could use to attract web traffic and keep them coming back. I am not worried so much about drawing an avid readership on any of my blogs, but if you keep coming back then THANKS!

I have a core group of about 10 blogs set up, some are more mature than others, and the stragglers will catch up soon. Just got to keep posting and plugging away.

No comments: