Saturday, December 6, 2008

Make Money Online with Family Commitments

Trying to make a buck online is not easy. It takes a lot of time and commitment if you want to succeed. The best way to succeed is to write your goals. But just writing goals is just the start. To succeed you have to put in time, and this is where the trouble starts.

If you are married, and have kids, then making money online can be a real detriment to your family life. But if you use a little smart time management you can make it work. Time management and using your time wisely once you have it managed correctly.

For example, you can say to yourself, I am going to wake up every morning at 6 AM to work on my blog for an hour while every one else is asleeep. You get up the next morning to work thinking you've got your time managed, and then spend the next hour surfing the web looking for ideas, and end up with nothing to show after an hour. This is not using the time that you have managed wisely.

I have found that ideas come to me at all hours of the day. I now carry around a little notebook, and if something pops into my head that I can use in one of my blogs, I jot it down. It can be anything, and sometimes that idea grows.

Go out and get yourself a little pocket notebook and a mechanical pencil. Not a pen, because you can not erase, and not a regular pencil because they always need to be sharpened. Make sure it is a mechanical pencil with 0.7 MM lead. 0.5 MM breaks too easy.

Once you start writing some stuff down in you notebook, when you sit down to actually write, you will have a bunch of ideas to draw from. You will look like a nerd walking around with a notebook all day, but who cares, you are making money!

No comments: